Pages

6 January 2011

Book Review His Country Girl by Jillian Hart



Back of the Book

To fulfill a sick boy's wish, rodeo star Tucker Granger surprises little Owen in the hospital. But no one is more surprised than single mother Sierra Baker. She figures the carefree champion for a different kind of man. One who doesn't spend hours talking "cowboy code" with a hospital-bound child. One who can't have her dreaming of a second chance at love. Somehow, Tucker ropes her heart and fills it with hope. Hope that this country girl and her son can lasso the roaming bronc rider into their family forever.


My Review:


First thanks to Jillian for my copy of this book. Another great read, I have loved all in the series and this was no different. I fell in love with Owen but I don't think that is hard to do he's an adorable little boy. I love how he and Tucker and Owen bonded in the book. I love how Jillian weaves the story and how we see what both are thinking. I also have to say I love the background stories in this series. If you have read the previous two books you will know what I am referring to if not I will leave it for you to discover. What I also love about this book and the whole series is the country feel. The book is set in a small rural community and on the ranch and we see what life on the land is like. Also we see the effects of the current economical climate on the town also which is happening not just in America but across the world to small rural towns.
Great book.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...