Pages

9 July 2012

Book Review Zero Visibility by Sharon Dunn


Book Description:


"Why was she a target?"Merci Carson doesn't have a clue--but she knows she owes her life to the quiet man who roared to her rescue in his snowmobile. EMT Nathan McCormick is used to handling challenging situations, but between the unexpected blizzard that stranded the lovely student and the desperate men chasing her, he has his hands full. Yet for Nathan, failure is not an option. Merci's bravery and kindness challenge his guarded heart, bringing every protective instinct forward and making him start to hope for the future. Together, they could be something special--"if" they can solve the mystery in time.


My Review:

First thanks to Netgalley for my review copy.

What can I say this is my first book by Sharon and WOW. I was going to read one chapter before bed but at 2 am in the morning the book was finished. The first paragraph hooked me and there was no way I could put this book down. I needed to know what next would Merci and Nathan be safe, What about her friend who was with her in the car, why where they being chased. Merci is on her way to visit her Aunt for Spring break and sharing a ride with a fellow student when they run of an icy road. Nathan has a cabin in the mountains and comes across them in a dire situation. The cold adds to this story. I could feel the cold they were feeling, I could feel the danger and I was trapped I could not have put this book down for anything. I have read other books I didn't want to put down but this one  just held me. If I put it down I would have worried all night what happened next and I have to say I was really tired at the time.  This book has several surprises in it a few I saw coming and a few that I didn't expect. This is in my top three books of the year and I would say its number one at this stage. Excellent read. Wish I could give 6 out of 5 stars. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...