Pages

3 January 2011

A Christmas Gift by Diane Craver with Review

A Christmas Gift 
By
DianeCraver

Justin Reeves is a man who has it all: a good job, a loving wife and children who are the center of his universe. Justin also has a secret he's hidden from everyone his entire life;or so he thought. Quite innocently his small daughter, Debby, stumbles upon his secret and is shocked by what she finds. She confronts her father with the awful truth, and together they embark upon a journey which takes her father from the darkness of shame into the light of victory.

Drawing from true events in her own childhood, author Diane Craver captivates the reader from page one to a stunning climax which will touch your heart and impact your life forever in this must-read story of love's triumph over adversity.

My Review.
This is a delightful story. When Debby stumbles upon her fathers secret it starts a chain of events which make this a wonderful story. I don't like to give away storylines so its hard to say much about this story but I found it inspiring and was captivated from page one. There are some parts in this book that are quite funny as Debby is 7 we see some of her antics. I particularly like one involving a rope. This is a magical story that I would recommend everyone read.



1 comment:

Diane Craver said...

Hi Jenny,

I'm so glad you enjoyed reading "A Christmas Gift" and thank you for your lovely review. I'm glad you mentioned the humorous parts. :)

I hope 2011 is filled with blessings and joy for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...