Pages

24 December 2010

Happy Christmas everyone.


I just want to take this time to thank all the authors who have agreed to be interviewed on my blog this year and to all the readers who come and visit and comment on my blog, it means alot to me.
Thank you for all your support and encouragement this past year. I want to wish you all a very blessed Christmas and all the best for 2011. 
I pray you will have a good Christmas. If you are alone this Christmas I pray you will find a way to enjoy the day and something special to do and know I understand what being alone at Christmas is.
To any who are having a hard time this Christmas due to illness or loss of a loved one I pray you will receive a special blessing also.
To all who will be with friends and family have a wonderful time together.

For anyone struggling with this holiday season you may want to read the article post
a couple of weeks back 

The above photo was taken in Perth, Western Australia about 5 years ago and the graphic I used on some of my Christmas cards this year.
Once again thanks all for stopping by. I will be continuing the getting to know you interviews and I have a few Australian authors lined up to be on my blog next year which is exciting for me. I had the privilege to meet one today, Paula Vince who came into the bookshop I volunteer at and has agreed to be on my blog. This was really exciting to me meeting an author being I love books. I have now bought one of her books to read in the near future.

I am sitting listening to the carols in Melbourne on Christmas Eve.  Happy Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

Penny Zeller said...

Merry Christmas, Jenny!
Thank you for being a wonderful friend and an awesome blogger :) Our entire family is thinking of you this Christmas. May the love of Jesus fill your life with hope and your season with joy.
Blessings,
Penny Zeller and family

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...