Pages

9 April 2010

review ofA Soldier's Devotion by Cheryl Wyatt




U.S. Air Force pararescue jumper Vince Reardon was headed to a lifesaving mission. Until a too-pretty lawyer crashed her fancy car into his motorcycle--sidelining him for two weeks. Vince can barely accept Valentina Russo's heartfelt apologies. Ever since his brother was wrongly convicted--and killed in prison--Vince has lost respect for lawyers. But wait--is that Val volunteering at his refuge for underprivileged kids? If Vince isn't careful, this lady of the law might just earn his respect and his heart.
Review:
I enjoyed this story. It was good to see Vince's story. Right from the start you can see a struggle between Vince and his ideas of lawyers and then trying to work out Val. This is a touching story in many ways. I love seeing what makes Vince tick. We have seen him in the other books as a tough guy and I am so glad I finally got to read his story. I love this series and would definitely recommend it. I cant wait for the next book where we get to read Chance's story. I was so excited to win this book earlier this year but would have bought it as I love this series. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...