1. Firstly can you tell us a little about yourself?
2. How did you know you wanted to be a writer? Have you always had the desire or did it come later?
3. If you were not a writer what would you like to be?
See #2. Actually, I'm also a professor, and I do love the work, though I'd shrivel up and die if I couldn't write.
5. How do you go about writing as co-authors, does one do the research and one write, or do you collaborate on each character?
6. Do you have differences of option on how the story should go and how do you work out what way to take the story?
7. What benefits have you gained from co-writing books?
8. Do you have any up coming projects?
I'm in the middle of a pretty big deal right now with a new coauthor, but I'm not at liberty to discuss it until and unless all the t's are crossed. :)
9. Where can we find you on the net?