Pages

26 February 2008

Four things

Things you may not have known about me:

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Baby sitter
2. Cleaner
3. Creative Memories consultant
4. Shop assistant

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. The Music Man
2. Gettysburg
3. God's and Generals
4. Christmas Shoes

C) Four places I have lived in my life:
1. Apsly Victoria Aust
2. a farm out side of Naracoorte South australia
3. Naracoorte
4. ethaven't lived there y

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Stargate SG1
2. Stargate Atlantis
3. Inspector Rex (gotta love that dog)
4. The Bill

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Hawaii (not not long enough)
2. Canada
3. Western Australia
4. Tasmania

F) Web sites I visit almost every day:
1. gmail
2. Yuku
3. Camy's blog
4. powerpets

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. spaghetti bolanaise
3. Lamb Roast
4. black forrest cake

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Hawaii
2. Western Australia watching the warriors play
3. Canada
4. New Zealand

Anyone want to join in? Leave your answers in the comments or a link to your blog!

1 comment:

Camy Tang said...

Mmmmmm your favorite foods list is making me hungry! I love lamb roast!
Camy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...