Please welcome Lena Nelson Dooley to my blog today. Her new book Catherine's Pursuit has just been released. I finished this book last night and loved it. will put up a review as soon as I can. The wrist is playing up badly again so restricted to one handed typing again.
1. Can you tell us a something interesting that readers may not know about you?My IQ tests two points off genius. But I think it's because taking tests comes easily for me.
2. Do you get to read many books and if so do you have a favourite Genre?
3. How do you come up with ideas for books?
4. In your latest book did you learn any interesting titbits in your research?
5. What does a typical writing day look like?
In addition to writing, I also keep up with my blog and my social media sites
6. If you had one tip for aspiring writers what would it be?
7. What do you hope readers take out of your latest book?
8. A couple of fun questions to end if you were to come to Australia what would you most like to see?
9. Do you have a favourite Ice cream flavour (this interview was composed on a day where it was over 100 in Australia)?
10. Finally can you tell us about your current books and/or any that will be coming out soon. Also where we can find you on the web.
"A heartwarming tale filled with history, adventure, faith, and love." --Lisa Wingate, bestselling and award-winning author of Dandelion Summer and Firefly Island
The search for her sisters will become a spiritual journey for the entire family.
Raised by her father, Catherine McKenna has never lacked for anything, surrounded by people to take care of her every need. On her eighteenth birthday she discovers that not only did her mother die when she was born, but she has two identical sisters. Although her father vowed not to look for his daughters, Catherine made no such promise. Setting out on her own with one clue and her maid in tow, she's determined to find her sisters.
Collin Elliott has seen better days. After losing his ship to a violent and unexpected storm, he is trying to recover--physically and emotionally. When Angus McKenna sends him to find, follow, and protect his daughter, he wants nothing more than to finish his task and return home. Can he help her find her sisters?
And will the discoveries they make along the way teach them both what's most important in life?
Here's where I am on the Internet:
Official Fan Page: www.facebook.com/pages/Lena-
Maggie's Journey if free on kindle at present at