Pages

6 March 2011

More Hawaiian memories

Today I am showing some photos of a really cool attraction in Waikiki. Its Teddybear World and well worth visiting. If you love teddybears you will love this place and even if you dont its a great place to visit. The place is well set out with many scenes made up of teddy bears. There is so much detail in each scene that it took me a couple of hours to see it all. In fact my camera battery went dead and they let me come back to finish my tour.





 I think I may have mentioned Elvis is alive and well in 
teddy bear world.

This is only a few of the photos I took there but it was well worth the trip. Before I arrived there I made my own ribbon lei even got on a Blog but its all in Japanese. It was fun to make and relaxing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...