Pages

26 January 2010

My review of Murder at Eagle Summit by Virginia Smith




Book Description:
The classical trio from A Taste of Murder head west, to play at a wedding in Park City, Utah. A romantic ski resort seems the perfect place for a wedding. Until a murder on the slopes turns everyone on Eagle Summit into suspects. Liz Carmichael, the bride's cousin, saw a shadowy figure on a chair lift in the middle of the night. But was it the victim or the killer? Liz goes to the police -- and finds herself giving her report to her ex-fiance, Deputy Tim Richards. After a three-year estrangement, she could finally make things right with Tim. Unless the killer finds her first.

My Review:
Firstly Thanks to Virginia for sending me a copy of this book last year. I won it on her site.
I finished this book last night and I loved it. I was wondering what to read next historical, contemporary or suspense and I'm glad I choose this book. I am going to read book 3 in this series next.
Once again the 3 friends in the classical trio are going to play at a wedding this time in Utah.
This time its Liz who is in trouble. I loved how the story started and how she finds herself face to face with her ex. I also love how the characteristics we learnt about in book one about the trio come out again. I honestly didn't pick who the bad guys were and who was responsible which added to the drama. I didn't want to put the book down and read it quicker than I though I would. Virginia writes in a way thats easy to read and I found I was motoring through the book. Great story. I am really beginning to love Love Inspired books of all genre's.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...