Pages

28 March 2009

Review of Turning The Paige by Laura Jensen Walker

I just finished this book today on the trip to the city. I enjoyed the book and enjoyed it more the more I read. I can identify with Paige to a degree as I have looked after my elderly mother and faced the situation of having to have mum in care. I could see alot of similarities but also we differed alot also. The manipulation that happens when you care for an older person Laura captured very well. I enjoyed seeing what Paige would do and the different turns her life was taking. This is the second in a series but if you hadn't read book one you would still be able to follow well. (I haven't read book one but really want to now). It was a good read and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys contemporary books. As I mentioned the book got better as it went on and I really didn't want to put it down. 4.5 out of 5.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...