Pages

12 January 2009

Review The Perfect Match by Susan May Warren


The Perfect Match

by

Susan May Warren


Book description:
Ellie Karlson knows she’d make a stellar fire chief. Now she just has to convince the town of Deep Haven, and especially her crew of chauvinistic firemen, starting with the town pastor, Dan Matthews. But the Pastor Dan isn’t the one she has to worry about – especially with an arsonist on the loose. Or maybe he is, because someone is about to get hurt, and Dan isn’t about to lose another woman he loves to the line of fire.


My Review:
When I first read the description of this book I knew I had to read it. For me often the back cover decides if I will read a book. I was intrigued by Ellie and admire her passion and dedication. I also enjoy seeing a different side of her. Dan also is interesting in how her views women. The way Susan weaves this story kept me interested and wanting to know what next. Who is the arsonist and I admit I changed my mind several times, What will Ellie do next, What will Dan do next. These questions made me keep reading. I would recomend this book to anyone who enjoys strong charactors who don't always fit into the traditonal mold. 4.5 out of 5 great read




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...