Pages

1 November 2008

my Review of Diamond Duo by Marcia Gruver


Book description:
Get ready to burn the midnight oil with Diamond Duo, a suspense-filled historical romance that will keep you reading with a white-knuckled grip. When Bertha Biddle meets an enigmatic charmer named Annie Monroe, she's hoping to learn from her the art of how to woo a man. But just how far will Bertha go to win her heart's desire? One woman's miserable end still haunts the town of Jefferson, Texas, today.

My Review:
First of this was a wonderful book. Marcia had me wanting to keep reading and I just loved the sub characters. Bertie Biddle is wonderful in her role and has a real heart for people. There are sub Characters Sarah and Henry King and I found them to be wonderful in fact for me they stole the book to a degree. To start with I wasn't sure what there story was and how it related but it was an integral part of this story. Marcia left me wanting to read more and I cant wait for her next book. If you like historical books with a western feel you will love this book.
4.5 out of 5 for this book.

2 comments:

Marcia Gruver said...

Hi, Ausjenny! I'm thrilled that you like the book, and I want to thank you so much for hosting me.

Sarah and Henry are my favorites, too. One of those happy surprises you don't expect.

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

This book sounds very interesting. I have been to Jefferson Texas, several times.

I would love to win a copy of this book.

Please enter me in the contest.

Thank you,

Becky C.

rec(at)hiwaay(dot)net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...