Pages

5 May 2008

Guardian of Justice by Carol Steward

Guardian of Justice
Carol Steward

From the back of the book:
This was his town now

Tiny Antelope Springs, Colorado, had provided a place for police officer Dallas Brooks to forget about the big-city trauma that had almost destroyed him three years ago. Now drug dealers threatened to take over his small town, targeting the schools and ripping apart families. Suddenly Dallas was back in the fray. He vowed to just do his job, not get emotionally involved. But beautiful social worker Kira Matthews was right beside him, putting her heart on the line, asking him to care about people again—asking him to care about her. Pretending he didn't was his toughest fight yet.

My Review:
I really enjoyed this book. Its the first Love Inspired Suspense I have read and I am looking forward to reading more. I like the way Carol created this story. I appreciated how both Kira and Dallas has issues they had to deal and the way they worked though some of the issues. This book kept me guessing what would happen next. I love when Dallas meets the different family members and the reactions. I wonderful story I would give 4.5 out of 5




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...