Pages

2 April 2008

Ryann Watters and the King's Sword



and his book:

Ryann Watters and the King's Sword
Creation House (May 2008)

Illustrated by: Corey Wolfe


My Review:
I really enjoyed this book It reminded me of when I first read the Chronicles of Narnia. Ryann Watters has a quest to find the Kings Sword, while Drake has a quest to do all he can to stop Ryann. Its a story of good forces v's evil forces. Ryann and his friends find there way to Aeliana where all the adventures start. This is a great fantasy and as adventure books aimed at around 10 - 14 years but old children and Adults are sure to love this book too. This book is well writen and alot of good lessons in the story also.

2 comments:

CeeCee said...

I wish my son would hurry up and read the book so I can read it. Great review Jenny!

Naomi said...

Ok I think I am going to buy this one for Bailey, it sounds just perfect for him and nothing evil in it like so much fiction out there for boys at the moment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...