Pages

6 February 2008

Sushi for one by Camy Tang

I finished this book on the weekend and cant wait for Only Uni to be released.

Lex is a Sports mad Asian girl who loves nothing more than playing Volleyball. Her Grandmother has different ideas of what Lex should be doing.
With her cousin soon to be married, Lex is now the oldest single female cousin and is now being singled out by her grandmother.
Everyone seems to be trying to set her up with suiters but could the right one be under her nose?
I enjoyed the way Camy explained the Japanese/Chinese customs and the importance of family events.
I really felt for Lex at times and I did relate very well to some of the incidents that happened to her, and thought it added to the book.
I found the book really good and the more I read the more I just couldn’t put the book down.
I would give the book 4 1/2 out of 5.

2 comments:

Camy Tang said...

I'm glad you liked it!
Camy

Missy Tippens said...

I loved the book, too!

Missy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...