Pages

30 January 2008

GOLDEN DAYS by Mary Connealy



Amy Simons's small size belies her remarkable strength-strength that makes her thrive in the wild Alaskan frontier. But is she strong enough to accept her father's fate and move on with her own life and love? Braden Rafferty just wants to get away-away from the pain of failing his wife and losing her. Maybe hard work in the cold Alaskan mountains will numb his aching heart. But he didn't expect to find another needy woman along the way, another woman who will depend on him for strength. Will Braden realize that Amy wants his heart more than his help? Will they both see that the bonds of love are strongest?

My review
I loved this book. I didn't want to put it down at all. Amy is a strong women who has an accident early in the book. Shes on her way to Alaska when she encounters Bradan Rafferty who not knowing about her accident mistakes her for a women needing lots of help. Mary uses alot of humour in the book and add some drama its a really good book. I love reading about Alaska and this book doesn't disappoint.
It was full of adventure and a real page turner. There were several turns which added a surprise element.
I would have to give this book also a 5 out of 5. I can honestly say I was wanting to keep reading when the book ended.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...