Pages

23 January 2008

Another book meme

Camy Tang challenged any who read her blog to do this challenge.

One book that changed your life.
This is hard. i had lots i loved as a child but I think i would say the first book
in Janette Okes Canadian west series. I was given this as a Christmas present
many years ago now but I had hardly read a book for about 8 or years maybe
more. I feel in love reading again and Canada and mounties.

One book that you have read more than once.
There were many as a child "the magic faraway tree" was my favourite book,
I loved read this book I wanted to live in that tree.

One book you would want on a desert island.
The Bible

Two books that made you laugh.
Petticoat Ranch by Mary Connealy
Splitting Harriet by Tamara Leigh

One book that made you cry.
Valiant Hope by Donna Fleisher

One book you wish you'd written.
as I'm not a writer I'm not sure

One book you wish had never been written.
Lord of the Flies, i know its suppose to be a great book but at 12 years old i didn't enjoy
reading it at all.

Two books you are currently reading.
Mr Cricket by Mike Hussey
golden days by Mary Connealy

One book you've been meaning to read.
The Schoolmaster's bride by Meredith Resce


Tagging:
Any of you! Leave a comment with the answers or a link to the blog post where you’ve participated in the meme with me! (I'm copying this)

1 comment:

Camy Tang said...

I totally agree with you about Lord of the Flies! Blech, I hated that book!
Camy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...